Project Manager: Mike DeBennette
Civil Engineer: Adriana Webb
Replacement of existing water main, upgrades to storm sewer, sanitary sewer repair work, road reconstruction, and landscape restoration work on Topp Lane between Huntington Lane and Waukegan Road. Approximately 750 feet of water main installation, 780 feet of storm sewer installation, sanitary sewer service replacement and miscellaneous repairs, HMA pavement reconstruction, pavement patching, sidewalk removal and replacement, driveway apron replacement, excavation and site grading, and parkway restoration.
Project information and updates
Public open house presentation:
Public open house design meeting: Held December 20, 2017.
Contractor: Elanar Construction Co.
Project Blog: Weekly updates can be found on the project blog at: https://toppdeweswagner.blogspot.com/
Project map: Click here
Start date for roadway reconstruction is July 9, 2018.
- Water main and service replacement (2 to 3 weeks)
- Storm sewer installation (1 to 2 weeks)
- Roadway excavation (1 to 2 weeks)
- Concrete curb and gutter and driveway replacement, one side of the street at a time. Access will be provided. (2 to 3 weeks)
- First layer of asphalt paving and asphalt driveway restoration (1 week)
- Landscape restoration (1 week), following Labor Day
- Asphalt resurfacing (1 day), following Labor Day
The schedule is pending and may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.