Project Manager: Mike DeBennette
Village of Glenview Engineering: Adriana Webb
Approximately 1,680 feet of water main installation, 370 feet of storm sewer installation, 680 feet of sanitary sewer replacement, sanitary sewer service replacement and miscellaneous repairs, HMA pavement reconstruction, pavement patching, sidewalk removal and replacement where required, driveway apron replacement, excavation and site grading, and parkway restoration.
Project information and updates
Public open house presentation: Held December 20, 2017
Public open house design meeting: Held December 20, 2017.
Contractor: Elanar Construction Co.
Project Blog: https://toppdeweswagner.blogspot.com/
Project map: Click here
Start date July 16, 2018
- Water main and service replacement (3 to 4 weeks)
- Storm sewer installation (1 to 2 weeks)
- Roadway excavation (2 to 3 weeks)
- Concrete curb and gutter and driveway replacement, one side of the street at a time. Access will be provided. (3 to 4 weeks)
- First layer of asphalt paving and asphalt driveway restoration (1 week)
- Landscape restoration (1 week), following Labor Day
- Asphalt resurfacing (1 day), following Labor Day
The schedule is pending and may be revised due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Work hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday. Work outside these hours will require Village approval.